Manola jewelry is designed to be worn and loved.
These simple tips will help you to protect and keep your Manola piece at its very best.
• It is not recommended to wear jewelry while sleeping, bathing or during sports activities.
• Avoid direct contact with perfume, makeup and other cosmetic products.
• Keep jewelry in separate sections to avoid physical damages.
• Avoid exposure to heat and direct contact with salt water.
• For extra care, after wearing the jewelry, gently wipe each piece with a jewelry polishing cloth.
• Never use abrasive chemicals or products to clean your jewelry.